What to do in Las Terrenas ?
What to do in Las Terrenas?
- Take a trip quad or on horseback to explore the countryside, waterfalls, fauna and flora, exotic and plentiful,
- Immerse admire the seabed rich with colorful fish and anemones rocks
- Embark on motor catamarans and sail in Samana Bay to meet the humpback whales (between January 15 and March 15 about)
- Navigate the National Park Haitises and admire the rock paintings in the caves Taino Indians,
- Indulge in idleness on the beaches of Las Terrenas in the shade of coconut palms or the many water sports: surfing, kite surfing, windsurfing, hobby-cat, diving or snorkeling bottles,
- Meet the friendly locals and you try Spanish,
- Rent a car and discover idyllic vistas and unspoiled beaches,
- Enjoy seafood specialties and exotic fruits from the island in typical restaurants of the seaside or in the streets of the village,
- Dance to the end of the night to the rhythm of merengue bachata or the Dominican favorite music, sipping a glass of mojito or a local beer (careful, alcohol abuse is dangerous for health)
- Enjoy the famous Dominican cigars whose reputation and flavor exceed those of Cuba
- Bring in your luggage beautiful jewelry Larimar or Amber, stunning high color paintings, or on a golden tan your body, and in your heart a feeling of happiness and well-being ...